Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

So Here We Are a Week Later...

...and I still haven't written a review for To Mend or Repair; and it's another Saturday and a new episode has already been released. The good news is, I have listened to Mistaken for Good. I thought it was a really good episode. But I'll elaborate upon that at a seperate, undisclosed time. ;)

So I'm really sorry I again haven't been consistent in delivering reviews. Hopefully none of you are dying in your extreme anticipation. I really don't want this to turn into what happened with Album 54, but it doesn't look good right now. I start soccer next week, which will take up every Saturday morning for two months. So I'll either have to get the review done before 9:00 in the morning, or I'll not write a review, basically.

I don't really know what to do. If anyone has any suggestions about how I could manage my time better and put out reviews more consistently, I'd love to hear them. Thank you all my consistent readers for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment