- I like the character Red. He was a great, original, corky neighbor character. I didn't like him much at first, but he grew on me and even made me laugh once or twice. (Which, by the way, is not hard to do when it comes to Odyssey.)
- I especially like the characters of Mr. and Mrs. Parker. They reminded me a lot of the Barclay parents. I liked how they continually called each other "Mr. Parker" or "Mrs. Parker". My mom and dad don't usually call each other by their first names either. The only problem I had was that the Spanish-speaking by Mrs. Parker struck me as a bit odd for Odyssey. As far as I can remember, we've not yet heard any Spanish-speaking characters. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
- I really liked the father-son conversations between David and Matthew. They sounded very genuine, like a father talking to his son. I appreciated how we continued to see the inventive side of Matthew. His invention was...interesting.
- Olivia Parker wore on me a little in this episode. She didn't sound nearly as much like a 38-year-old as in The Inspiration Station Part 1. The chemistry between her and Camilla in the quarreling scenes was very good.
- I appreciated the fact that Camilla's athletic abilities were introduced and that she values soccer and other sports above more girly things (such as Barbarina dolls). This explains the team's choice of an actress who sounds more like a tomboy. Hopefully we'll see more of her athletic side in episodes to come. Maybe even a sports-related episode or two. (Hint-Hint)
This episode reminded me of early Odyssey and the more family-centered, learning episodes.
At some points, the dialogue was such that it seemed like the Odyssey writers had placed a recording device in my house when Mom tells us to go through our stuff and decide what to give away to charity.
Out of ten stars, I give this episode an 8.5. Please comment!