Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Album 55 Episode Titles

I'm sorry I still haven't gotten around to posting the reviews I promised. I am done with the Bible Bee now but, having been away from school for so long, much of my attention is currently focused on that. Plus, the holidays are coming up, and I really doubt I'll have any time soon to sit down and dedicate my time to listening to an episode and writing a review. But if I ever do have that time, I will certainly do my best to get a review of Forgiving More...Or Less up here.

On the bright side of things, I just saw this afternoon that AIO Wiki posted some information given on the Odyssey Scoopcast regarding more titles of Album 55 episodes. These three new titles are Child's Play, Mistaken for Good, and To Mend or Repair. Added to the seven titles we already knew, these new ones leave us with only two titles to go in Album 55. Here is a list of all the titles so far, if you haven't been keeping up:

Sgt. York, Parts I, II, III, and IV
The Labyrinth, Parts I, II, and III
Child's Play
Mistaken for Good
To Mend or Repair

This album is really building up to possibly be the best release since the relaunch. Now I can't wait for some descriptions of these upcoming episodes!

4 comments:

  1. This is basically exactly what I was going to post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. How did you put that thing on the bottom of your page that says "Contemporary Christian Music" and has a picture of the K-love logo? I know how to design the layout of my blog, but I don't know how to put that kind of thing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty sure I had to have all this explained to me by Original Joe before.

    Well, if you're using blogger, then first go to your design tab, decide the area that you want it to be and press "Add a Gadget". I assume you know all that.

    Go down the list of possible gadgets until you find Picture. From there, it's pretty self-explanatory. Upload a picture from your computer, give it a Title for you to know it by and a Caption that will be displayed under it on the blog, and then give it a link that people can go to by clicking on the picture.

    ReplyDelete