Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Blog Feature

I added a new blog feature today. I've been working on it for a couple of days now, but I worked really hard this afternoon to get it finished so I could put it out here for you guys. There is now a "Reviews" page which you can go to to get a concise archive of all of the episode and character reviews I've ever done. This will be useful to me, so I hope it will be useful and fun to you as well.

In other news, guess who's coming to my house on Friday? Josh from The AIO Fan's Life!!! He and his family are coming to America for the first time in three years, and they're making a stop at my house from Friday to Monday! I'm very excited. Maybe he'll let me post a picture or two of our meeting. :)

P.S. This is my 150th post! And I forgot to post on the blog's anniversary last month, so let's make this the belated anniversary post too. My blog has now been around for two years! I'm so thankful to God for the opportunity to have had this for as long as He's let me had it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that is soooo awesome!! I would be really excited to finally meet someone I've been talking to in person! I hope you have fun. :)
    Oh, also congrats on your 150th post!
    God Bless ♥

    ReplyDelete