Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to School

I don't know about any of you guys, but today's my first day back at school, so I probably won't be able to write as often or as long as I have been more recently. The character reviews take a lot of thought, and most of my brain is now dedicated toward school, so I don't think they'll be coming as often.

I think I'm going to start doing a character review once a week, most likely on Saturdays, and when there's news about Album 53 or something, I'll include that. So if I do a post on Saturday there's a good chance that there won't be another one for at least a few days, so you don't have to check back every day if you don't want to.

But I should be able to have enough time to check for comments once in a while, so you can still leave those.

One other thing I wanted to mention is that Luke at the Odyssey Times recently discovered a new blog called Around the Corner in Odyssey. This blogger has only been around for a few months, but he has some very interesting posts, and a spin on blogging that we haven't seen since The Odyssey Muchacha. Also, I don't know if I've mentioned this one before or not, but Mandy Straussberg's Life is also a very interesting blog. "Mandy" does her posts in a very similar way to the other two blogs I just mentioned, and they're always an interesting read.

Well, that's all for now. Check back on Saturday, because by then I should have my post up for "Mr. Meltsner (Jr.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment