Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

No Review Until Monday

As you probably noticed, I didn't get a review out on "To Mend or Repair." In reality, I haven't even listened to the episode yet as I'm writing this. Actually, this was probably the first time since the relaunch that all of my siblings heard an episode on the radio before I did. I had to work early this morning, and I woke up way too late to even consider listening to the episode before I left. And I didn't get off of work until five, and I still have to do my weekly housecleaning chores, so I don't think I'll be able to put out a review anytime soon.

I'm sort of considering making an exception to my unspoken "No posting on Sunday" rule, but I'm also sort of not. Sundays are supposed to be days of rest, and trying to make time tomorrow to listen to the new episode and write a review would be almost anything but restful for me.

So unfortunately I'll likely have to postpone my review until Monday. The only problem with that is that I never have time to sit and write during the school week. I don't want this to turn into what happened with Album 54 where one missed review day keeps me from writing any more reviews for the rest of the season.

Anyways, I'll do my best to get a review out as soon as I can, but I really can't make any promises. I'd appreciate prayer for good time management, if any of you would do that for me. Thanks for being faithful readers!

Christian

2 comments:

  1. Well, as you probably noticed, that didn't happen. And the pathetic thing is that I didn't even have to do school yesterday. I did get to listen to the first 10 or so minutes of the episode though, so I know the surprise. Unfortunately...I accidentally saw an off-topic comment on the Odyssey Scoop that gave it away before I listened. :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time :) I do love reading your reviews though!

    ReplyDelete