The current description of the upcoming album is, "Whit, Connie, Eugene, and Wooton join the kids at Whit’s End to learn stories about the true meaning of love from 1 Corinthians 13. "
Then there's a listing of the episodes that are speculated to be in Album 54 because of comments made by Brock in one of the more recent podcasts: Unbecoming Jay, The Amazing Loser, Wooton Knows Best, and Anger Mismanagement. And we now know that the album will be called "Clanging Cymbals, and the Meaning of Love."
There is also a list of facts that we have learned about the album up to this point:
- It was revealed in an interview with Nathan Hoobler on the 59th edition of The Whit's End Podcast, that Album 54 will be a thematic album similar to those with a theme throughout the album, like On Earth as it is in Heaven.
- This album was originally supposed to be 53, but Focus decided to bump it back an album.
- A tentative name for this album was "A More Excellent Way".
- As of October 2010 the writers are working on the 12th episode of this album.
- As of January 2011 six episodes have been recorded.
- This album will be centered mainly around the Bible verses in 1 Corinthians 13.
The second piece of information was particularly interesting to me, because I hadn't heard it before, and I'm wondering if this means we might finally get to here the promised Kidsboro episode that we first heard about before the hiatus was over!
I don't know about you, but I'm very interested in this album and am looking forward to seeing more information about it as soon as it comes out.
Thanks for reading! Please comment!
P.S. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Jacob Isom, webmaster of the Odyssey Scoop has officially started the second annual Scoop Yourself contest at his website. It was very interesting last year to see all the different entries that came in after they were posted. And if you want to enter your own picture, I don't think a deadline has been set up yet, so you should have adequate time. The picture at the top of the page with the Odyssey CDs spelling "Odyssey" is actually from last year's contest, so that gives you an idea of how fun these pictures can be.
Also, I've been made aware via a comment on my Links Outward page of a new Odyssey blog that was recently started up. It seems to be a very proffesional website, and it has a very simple name--Odyssey Blog. :) It has a lot of information on it, and the webmaster has already done a large number of posts in the month he's been running. So go check it out!