- Phil Proctor (formerly played Leonard Meltsner)--Detective Don Polehaus: "Too bad we don't allow preemptive arrests. (Jay: "What does that mean?") Ask your uncle--or anyone else he knows at Campbell County Prison!"
- Robby Bruce--Buck Oliver: "Dirk Beggs is in intensive care. They won't let anyone in to see him."
- ?--Dirk Beggs (talking on the phone): "Listen to me, it's Dirk Beggs. Look, I know you said not to call on this number again, but it's all gone wrong!"
- Lori Tritel--Dr. Lilly Graham: "We received a confidential directive from Homeland Security that they'd begun embedding identification chips under the arms of their agents."
- David Selby--Jebediah Skint: "Here you go, Buck, my boy. Let's hope you get that job at Whit's End."
- Keith Ferguson--Ted Humphries, news caster: "He's a good cop, but not very tolerant of little things like...social skills. I've met junkyard dogs with better personalities."
This isn't much new information, but we now know that Buck is possibly involved in a scheme with Mr. Skint, having to do with getting a job at Whit's End, Buck is also involved somehow with Dirk Beggs, and whatever Beggs is up to with the person he's talking to on the phone has gone completely wrong. Also, Jay's uncle (Wally Haggler) returns, and is presumably in prison for something.
It sounds like this is going to be a very, very interesting season, and I can't wait to hear it!