Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Panel That Brings Fun for the Whole Family




The Family Fun Panel is a brand-new addition to all released or re-released Odyssey albums. Each new album will include a CD-Rom feature with a video on it. The video will feature Brock Eastman and Diane Ignolia performing tasks specified in the pull-out poster inside the album. The first of many Family Fun Panel videos has just been posted on the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast Blog . See it here. This video is included in Album 51: Take It From the Top.

My personal thoughts: A little corny, but entertaining. I don't know how long the other videos will be, but this one seemed a bit short. One thing I noticed was that Brock called the mom in the video a "lovely lady", and he's mentioned before that he has a wife and two kids. Hmm... Anyway. I also was impressed with the look of the button that participants who contact FOTF will receive. It looked cooler than I thought it would. I'll look forward to seeing more of these in the future.

11 comments:

  1. Calling her a "lovely lady" was not sexual at all. It's actually a respectable way to address a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not implying anything sexual, I just thought it was interesting that he addressed her that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the woman and those kids were his kids and wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just guess who wrote this comment.

    The way he used anonymous; the way he made sure it looked sloppy; the way he referred to Brock as "he".

    Hi, Brock.

    (Or Nathan Hoobler, he's the only other one who reads my blog who would know. [At least I think he reads my blog.])

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://lifewiththeeastmans.blogspot.com/

    Haha, I kinda doubt that was Brock who wrote that. :) Check out Brock's family blog. (He only has one child -- a daughter . . . a baby daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no actually im just an aio fan. I think you were just hoping that Brock was reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shouldn't have been so easily fooled. None of the people in the video look like Brock's family. I guess I remembered wrong, and he only has one child: a young daughter. Next time I'll check twice on my info before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't get it....I doubt that's Brock, but that is his blog, isn't it. What do you mean "Info and fooled" CA?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shouldn't have been so easily tricked by that anonymous guy, and info means information. Next time I'll confirm my information that Brock has two children. Because, in this case, I was obviously wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I get you. Yeah, you shouldn't have fallen for it. He's got one baby. :) But the kids were from a girl on the ToO. They got to visit there, and Brock asked them if they wanted to be the family. So her two brother and mom were there, and they met Jesse and Brock and Bob and Diane!! Sweet, huh?

    ReplyDelete