Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Album 52 Cover Leak!

I'm pretty sure Brock did this on purpose, but FreddyJay noticed something special in the background of the most recent picture released on The Quest for Truth:


If you look behind the book, you can see a clear Eugene, a sort of clear Whit, and another female character that looks to me like Connie. (Tell me what you think in the comments!)

It's just like Brock to do something like that. The picture wasn't even really needed, so I'm sure he only took the picture to sneak some secrets out.

Make sure to go vote in the Avery Awards, and keep checking in for more Odyssey news. Marvin seems to think that we'll be seeing the final album cover for Album 52 sometime soon.

7 comments:

  1. just for the record it was origianlly posted on the official site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't notice. I don't go to the Official Site very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. Thats whit and eugene. connie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the girl is Emily Jones. That is who it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know from resources (a friend who knows Nathan) that Nathan H. said it'll be out soon! Album 52!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I have 4 changes of winning in your poll (even though none of them will get any votes).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't be too sure about that, OJ. : D

    ReplyDelete