Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ho-hum

There is no, and I mean no, AIO news. Unless you consider the fact that Jacob Isom posted a supposed Album 53 cover and description Odyssey news. But he thought he might get in trouble for it later on, so he took it down before anyone could save it to their computers. It looked great and I wish I could have shown it here.

I've noticed recently that the Heart of AIO has not posted for nearly three weeks, Camilla hasn't posted for awhile due to restrictions, and Agent 3XQ hasn't done anything recently either. Brock's off to ICRS in St. Louis, Missouri (I have no clue what that is.), so he won't be posting for a long time. (Not like that's something new.) So far it's been a pretty boring summer and I'm actually sad that I can't be doing school. I hope to start posting every day when the AIO episodes loop on the daily program starts at Album 1 again. I'll try to review every day, but I can't really see that lasting for long.

So, I guess I should get back to my boring life, waiting for summer to be over. Keep checking back for news, and be sure to vote in the poll!

6 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the one with Obama on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Was there another fake Album 53 cover out this week that I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't for Album 53. It was just a joke for a random album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I must not have read it right. Maybe that's because I only got to read it ONE TIME before he took it down! *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete